login.php?sid=e597f196146e5e5181d72113b9df8af0 profile.php?mode=register&sid=e597f196146e5e5181d72113b9df8af0 faq.php?sid=e597f196146e5e5181d72113b9df8af0 memberlist.php?sid=e597f196146e5e5181d72113b9df8af0 search.php?sid=e597f196146e5e5181d72113b9df8af0 index.php?sid=e597f196146e5e5181d72113b9df8af0

malasay.com Forum Index » Harari Delegation's Tour » Schedule of The Harari Delegation's Tour
  View previous topic :: View next topic 
Schedule of The Harari Delegation's Tour
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:27 pm Reply with quote
malasay
Site Admin

As'salamu alaykum,

Due to the publics thirst for information about Harar, and request for the delegation to address the gatherings from various cities, our honorable guests; President Fuad Ibrahim, Mayor Zeydan Bekri, and Member of Parliament Merwan Bedri will be traveling to different cities in North America with significant Harari populations.

Please give them a warm reception in your respective cities, and satisfy your thirst for information about Harar from those that live and work for her day in and day out.

May Allah bless and protect these brave souls.

Last edited by malasay on Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:56 am Reply with quote
malasay
Site Admin

DC Confirmed: Tues July 12th to Sat. July 23rd
(Town Hall meeting at 2:30 pm on Sunday 7/17)

Memphis Confirmed: Sat. July 23rd to Thur. July 28th
(Town Hall Meeting on Sunday 7/24)

Atlanta Confirmed: Thur. July 28th to Sun July 31st
(Town Hall Meeting on Saturday 7/30)

Dallas Confirmed: Sun July 31st to Wed. August 3rd
(Town Hall Meeting on Sunday 7/31)

DC: Wed. August 3rd to Fri. August 5th

August 5th to Ethiopia

Last edited by malasay on Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:33 am; edited 10 times in total

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:20 am Reply with quote
malasay
Site Admin

Anonymous wrote:
when and where will the meeting in dallas be held. i live in mississippi and i want to plan where i will stay.

The meeting will be on Sunday July 31st around 3pm. I will let you know as soon as we find a place for the meeting. Insha'Allah within the next two days.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:06 pm Reply with quote
malasay
Site Admin

Anonymous wrote:
when and where will the meeting in dallas be held. i live in mississippi and i want to plan where i will stay.

Insha'Allah the meeting will be held at 2:30 pm at the following location:

Richardson Civic Center
411 West Arapaho Rd
Richardson, Texas 75080

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:14 pm Reply with quote
malasay
Site Admin

questioning from oklahoma wrote:
why is it being held in a civic center when dallas has one of the community centers, which they are very lucky to get? the point of the tour is to provide answers for everyone and bridge the gap so why don't you stop the silly hatred between brther and sister and hold it in a place which shows your ada and deen?

Dear brother/sister,

As'salamu Alaykum. You asked a question, but you did not have the patience to wait for an answer. Please do not make a hasty and erroneous conclusion.

The main reason we are holding the meeting at the Richardson Civic Center is due to space. Period. Other minor reasons are just that, minor. This town hall meeting is being organized jointly by all four Harari organizations in Dallas, including the Community Center.

The Harari Community Center will be the first place that the Harari leadership will visit.

w/peace,
Mohammed

Last edited by malasay on Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:51 pm Reply with quote
Original_BadiYA

Concerned Harari is right. I don't see any hatred between bro's and sisters being preached here. Brother just simply told us the meeting place, now if you think that's hatred then maybe you are confusing your own hatred? Chill, life is too short...
Well just gather your questions and concerns on how we can improve the situation back home and here, so we can discuss it at the meeting.

Hope to see you there.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:39 pm Reply with quote
hararichic

hi!!
i don't mean to but into any conversation between the site admin. or "questioning in oklahoma" but it seems to me he didn't mean to do any harm by asking. though he should have worded it a little different, but i think he was just trying to find out. i'm a resident of dallas and i know how it is between everyone and it's quite natural to have that question come up. sorry again because i'm not trying to intrude on anyone's conversation so don't shoot me down. just trying to shed some light to someone's situation.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:50 am Reply with quote
malasay
Site Admin

hararichic wrote:
hi!!
i don't mean to but into any conversation between the site admin. or "questioning in oklahoma" but it seems to me he didn't mean to do any harm by asking. though he should have worded it a little different, but i think he was just trying to find out. i'm a resident of dallas and i know how it is between everyone and it's quite natural to have that question come up. sorry again because i'm not trying to intrude on anyone's conversation so don't shoot me down. just trying to shed some light to someone's situation.

Hey Hararichic,

I agree with you 100% that it is normal such questions come up. But it is one thing to ask a question, and quiet another to make a hasty and erroneous conclusion.

malasay.com Forum Index » Harari Delegation's Tour