login.php?sid=1325db4d394a32cd077fc17b9b034f29 profile.php?mode=register&sid=1325db4d394a32cd077fc17b9b034f29 faq.php?sid=1325db4d394a32cd077fc17b9b034f29 memberlist.php?sid=1325db4d394a32cd077fc17b9b034f29 search.php?sid=1325db4d394a32cd077fc17b9b034f29 index.php?sid=1325db4d394a32cd077fc17b9b034f29

malasay.com Forum Index » Islam » Rise against the shaytaan!!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic 
Rise against the shaytaan!!!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:34 am Reply with quote
shahida1

i got this as a forwarded message... interesting and true.

Assalamualikom wa RahmatuAllahu wa Barakatuhu

See the mercy of Allah on us?

A man woke up early in order to pray the Fajr prayer in the masjid. He got dressed, made his aboloution and was on his way to the masjid.

On his way to the masjid, the man fell and his clothes got dirty. He got up, brushed himself off, and headed home. At home, he changed his clothes, made his aboloution, and was, again, on his way to the masjid.

2nd time, On his way to the masjid, he fell again and at the same spot! He, again, got up, brushed himself off and headed home. At home he, once again, changed his clothes, made his aboloution and was on his way to the masjid.

On his way 3rd time to the masjid, he met a man holding a lamp. He asked the man of his identity and the man replied "I saw you fall twice on your way to the masjid, so I brought a lamp so I can light your way." The first man thanked him profusively and the two where on their way to the masjid.

Once at the masjid, the first man asked the man with the lamp to come in and pray Fajr with him. The second man refused. The first man asked him a couple more times and, again, the answer was the same. The first man asked him why he did not wish to come in and pray. The man replied "I am Satan." The man was shocked at this reply.

Satan went on to explain, "I saw you on your way to the masjid and it was I who made you fall. When you went home, cleaned yourself and went back on your way to the masjid, Allah forgave all of your sins. I made you fall a second time, and even that did not encourage you to stay home, but rather, you went back on your way to the masjid. Because of that, Allah forgave all the sins of the people of your household. I was afraid if i made you fall one more time, then Allah will forgive the sins of the people of your village, so i made sure that you reached the masjid safely."

So do not let Satan benefit from his actions. Do not put off a good that you intended to do as you never know how much reward you might recieve from the hardships you encounter while trying to achieve that good.

Allahu La illaha ila Huwa Al Hay Al Qayoom
AlHaleem, AlKareem, La ilaha ila Allahu Al aliy Al adheem, La ilaha ila Allah La ilaha! ila Allah, Rab elSamawat elSab wa Rab al arsh al adheem

Ya Allah! Give us the strength to rise up (come back to you) when we fall (into the devils temptations or obstacles). Ilahi ameen
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:34 pm Reply with quote
nur23_You55ouf

Interesting and very insipirational.
Rise against the shaytaan!!!
malasay.com Forum Index » Islam